A KEY CLASSROOM RESOURCE FOR YOUR BILINGUAL SCHOOL
CONTENT IS INTRODUCED THROUGH QUESTIONS AND SCENARIOS STUDENTS CAN RELATE TO
Accompanied by images drawn from the real world and presented in context in order to motivate students and help them achieve meaningful learning.
TERM REFERENCEFound at the back of the book, this section brings together all the artistic techniques the students have mastered in one place.
ALTERNATING THEORY AND PRACTICE
Students learn theory on one side of each double page and put it into practice on the other.
2.ELEMENTS OF VISUAL EXPRESSION.
5.SHAPE AND SPACE.
6.THE HUMAN FIGURE.
4.Elements of visual expression
6.Light and volume
9.Proportion and modular structure
Your pupils’ personal workspace.
• A unit map outlining content and resources.
• Teaching notes.
• Answer key.
• Audio transcripts.
The My World Learner’s Dictionary and the Password Study Dictionary are English dictionaries developed specifically for Spanish learners of English.
As the dictionaries incorporate the principles of CLIL methodology, in addition to helping learners acquire and consolidate new vocabulary and understand and apply grammar concepts, they also provide essential support for students studying subjects in English.
• They feature specific vocabulary for subjects taught in English.
• Definitions, explanations and examples are written in English.
• Words are translated into Spanish.
• A wealth of usage notes and grammar boxes explain difficult concepts and address the most common mistakes made by Spanish learners of English.
• Conversation guides provide context for everyday conversations.
The dictionaries can also be accessed online, where learners will find all the contents of the print version, plus:
• Audio recordings in British and American English to help with pronunciation.
• Thematic illustrations, grammar boxes, appendices and more, which can be downloaded and printed.
• Digital activities to help learners build their vocabulary, work on grammar points, consolidate their understanding of new words from subjects taught in English, and more.
Developed specifically for Secondary students.
Includes interactive activities.
Featuring specific sections providing practical study support for official examinations.
DISCOVER SM DICTIONARIES!!
Go to www.smdiccionarios.com and sign up